Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Travel Advisories

Travel Warning and Country Specific Information

Should you need advisory information about countries you are planning to travel to, the U.S. Citizen Services unit can provide you with a copy of the State Department's current travel warnings and Country Specific Information.  You can make a request in person or via e-mail or regular mail.  Travel Advisories are available on the Internet at