How to apply
I lost my appointment confirmation
Select the option you need:
- I want to change or cancel my appointment but I lost/forgot my confirmation ID number
- I lost/forgot to print my appointment confirmation page
Fill in this form to retrieve your appointment confirmation ID. You will receive it by email within 2 business days. You can then change or cancel your appointment.
Follow these steps if you want to reprint your appointment confirmation page:
- Access the on-line appointment system
- Click “Schedule Appointment”
- Enter the Barcode number of your DS 160 and click “submit” button
- Choose any available appointment slot in the system (Please note : this will not create a new appointment for you but just help you to get confirmation of your current appointment, as long as you follow our instructions)
- Enter information in “Appointment Details” about your surname, given name, passport number, e‐mail address and telephone number (Your surname and given name must be entered in the exact same order as you did when you book your appointment; Else a new appointment will be created)
- Click the “Submit” button
- You will see a similar message to the one above, confirming that you already have an online appointment in our system for your visa interview.
- Print this message: it will be considered as your appointment confirmation to bring to your visa interview.
Note: make sure you do not create another appointment: as per our policy, we will delete all appointments if you do.